- I can file my nails and pick my nose at red lights just like her.
- She introduced me to Candy Kitchen and Thrasher's in Ocean City, MD.
- She loves me more than all of my sisters and brother, at least I feel that way sometimes.
- I learned to always eat breakfast, even if it's a cold Pop Tart at the bus stop.
- A day never went by that we went without the necessities.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 8
Today is my mom's birthday. I won't reveal her real age because she looks and feels younger than she is. The items listed for this entry are things I am thankful for because of my mom. Obviously I can't encompass everything, we'd be here all day if I did. If you know my family you'd understand these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you... But you could have stopped at nail filing.
Post a Comment