Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 11

  1. Traffic that flows smoothly
  2. Not having to wipe anyone's nose - we are going on a cold hiatus, probably not for long
  3. Getting Valentine's gifts early
  4. Fresh tomato, basil and mozzarella sandwich, lightly toasted on a panini grill
  5. "Reductions in Force" giving me more work than I know what to do with

1 comment:

erica said...

Ohhhhhh, paninis... that's definitely going on my list of things to make this weekend. I can't wait for the farmer's market people to have basil so I can buy some new plants and have it all the time!

Also, I'm laughing about the nose thing. Kent usually isn't particularly snotty, but he does develop a crust around his nose a lot of mornings and screams when I try to clean it off so he can breathe again, so I sympathize. =)