Friday, February 6, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 6

TGIF! It feels like it's been two weeks this week. On to today's list...drumroll...
  1. I only woke once during the night and it was because a cat was scratching up the rug...again. Usually I wake several times during the night. 2 pregnancies and babies and I cannot revert to my former sleeping habits. Annoying.
  2. Cafeteria workers who let me have double roasted potatoes because cooked cauliflower is just gross. Yuck.
  3. I coined a new term, "How to tell if your cafeteria worker is into you". It starts with #2 above. And when they give you heaping helpings - coined "the hungry girl special". This bothered my friend Edward when the sandwich girl overstuffed his veggie wrap and it busted. I convinced him it was a good thing because she also makes it for him as soon as he walks in without waiting for his order. (Note to self: I can be pretty clever sometimes)
  4. Freschetta Brick Oven 5 Italian Cheese Pizza - 15 minutes to a very happy and fed family
  5. Some down time by myself. Adrian is out with friends. The boys will go to bed. And I can watch last night's Grey's and Private Practice. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

erica said...

Ah, having those moments alone to watch Grey's is so nice, isn't it? I usually get it done during Kent's nap on Friday, armed with a nice cup of coffee by my side. =)