- People were entertaining at work and I had some enjoyable conversations.
- I might have convinced someone to provide doughnuts and coffee Monday morning.
- The sun is going down later so I can almost make it home without turning on my headlights. One is out and I really don't want to deal with getting pulled over. Replacing the light has been on my list of things to do, seriously.
- Trying a new bottle of wine, Alice White - Lexia. It's fruity and kind of sweet.
- Cooking breakfast with Nicholas - scrambled eggs and hash browns.
- Making it out for a run. I did not do as well as in my recent runs. The cold air really got to my lungs. Is there a device that would allow me to inhale warmer air?
- Convincing Adrian to take Nicholas around the block. He has a bike with a trailer. It's so cute when they have their helmets on. (Travis would have gone if he had been awake. I should have added a good naptime to this list.)
- Going to the mall. I bought some khaki pants that fit - one dressy pair and one borderline casual pair.
- Nicholas earned the privilege to ride two of the coin operated vehicles at the mall. He was so excited. A TMNT bus and an ice cream truck.
- Finding a new restaurant that is family friendly and has great food. They give pizza dough to the kids to play with while food is being prepared. I think my ravioli was actually made fresh, not frozen or vacuum packed. Adrian ate all his gnocchi and saved the chicken and toppings for my lunch tomorrow.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 20 and 21
Yes, I combined Friday and Saturday into one list because I'm a slacker. Deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, one of my headlights is out, too. Let's race to see who gets theirs fixed first. My car needs to be inspected by the end of the month, so you have a week to beat me...
Also, a friend of mine from grad school used to work at a pizza place, and he talked about how they'd give the kids a ball of pizza dough to play with. It always sounded like a really fun way to pass the time to me. Maybe the boys will learn to throw the dough professionally. =)
B got two fix-it tickets in the same night for his burned out headlight. It had been on the list for a least a month, but it got done the very next day. :D
I love the days of grace idea--it's so easy to get caught up in everyday stress that I forget the good things. Your lists are great.
Post a Comment