Thursday, February 5, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 5

  1. Rumor has it the chilly weather will be taking a break soon.
  2. Recognition from a co-worker saying how much I rock. Thanks, I try. Can someone intentionally be sucky at their job? Or do they do it unknowingly? Not sure, since you know I like to keep my job and make more money.
  3. Free tea bags at work. I can have regular Lipton tea, Earl Grey, Vanilla Chai, etc. whenever I want. This is nothing new, but I appreciate it on the days I don't want to walk across the street to Sbux.
  4. At least one kid eats what I cook, takes a bath, and goes to bed like a good boy.
  5. A friend on Facebook posted a really old picture that give me serious flashbacks. Whoa. And I was sincere when I thanked her.

No comments: