Monday, February 23, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 22

So I have concluded that it's better to reflect on the previous day and write my posts. Makes sense, right? Start off your day thinking about the good things from yesterday. :)

I decided that one of the pairs of pants was maybe a size too small. I had picked my normal size but the style is cut differently. I do plan to wear them to work and can't look like a stuffed sausage. This weighed heavily on my mind as the new week was on the horizon. The boys were in the post-lunch, pre-nap period and we were antsy. The rain was done but the sun wasn't out just yet. See where this is headed? I pack them up and brave the outside world on my own with the two of them.

  1. The nice girl at Great Clips gave Travis a big boy hair cut. It's still long on the top, so don't stress. She trimmed around the ears and evened out the back. He was very cooperative and looked down at his book when she asked.
  2. The girl at Gap said she also went up a size on the same pants. Even if she was lying, I felt better.
  3. Both boys were a breeze at Fresh Market while we picked up a few things.
  4. When we got home the sun was out and it was pleasant enough that we got to play.
  5. Watching this past week's "Lost" after the kids went to bed.

No comments: