- Not getting back on the computer after dinner to update my blog or check Facebook
- We have company coming in 2 weeks! I'm taking the day off of work and can't wait. Boy cousin fun - just wait for the pics and stories.
- Husband and I asking aloud in sync during a TV show, "What's the point of roller derby?" We still think alike after all these years.
- Almost Friday
- And this funny story from Nicholas's teacher. The theme for the week was dental health. For Show and Tell Wednesday you are supposed to bring something related to the theme. Nicholas brought in a hand-held game he got in his Happy Meal the night before. All the kids showed-and-told their items - toothbrushes, dental floss, apples, etc. Upon Nicholas's turn, the teacher asked how the game related to his teeth. His response, "I play it while I'm brushing my teeth." His teachers cracked up. Clever and quick, this one is.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment