- My husband recognizing that I cannot brew a decent cup of coffee to save my life. He offered to go over to DD and get some for us. And doughnuts for the boys. :)
- I don't have to use complete sentences in my blog, but I do try to have correct grammar and spelling.
- We have company coming on Thursday. I can't wait to see how much my little nephew has grown. And of course hang out with his parents. Oh, and have a day off from work.
- Jigsaw puzzles on the internet. They rock.
- Nicholas knows March starts tomorrow. Since his birthday is in March he believes the whole month is his birthday. I have no idea how almost 4 years has flown by. It's completely mind boggling.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 28
It's the last day of my commitment to February Days of Grace. I may do it every now and then. Like one of my readers said, it's nice to forget about the everyday stress. That is something I gained from this. Focusing on what was good in the day even if it was something minor and seemingly insignificant. Those things can trump the negatives sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment