- Not having to drive the boys to school, but still getting them ready in the morning. Travis is a morning person and it's sweet. Soon enough we'll turn him around to be like the rest of us.
- Not having to pick the boys up from school. They got to spend more quality commute time with Adrian. Oh, and have McDonald's for dinner.
- Blowing off 1 1/2 hours of work to participate in a focus group about company benefits, monetary and non-monetary. I highly doubt that it means we're getting more benefits.
- Going to the grocery store on the way home - with NO kids. I was in my work clothes - trousers, sweater, suede heels, wool trench coat. All business-like and buying only the things on my list.
- Watching "The Mentalist". I have loved Simon Baker since I first laid eyes on him. Remember "The Guardian" where he was so melodramatic and slamming doors every time he left a room? There's a rumor that he's Australian. An accent, gorgeous hair, and a pretty smile.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 17
An awkward day from the start, but I am thankful for its quirks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL about Simon Baker. I haven't watched The Mentalist, but I've seen commercials and recognized him from L.A. Confidential. He had this weird bit part as a porn star who gets paid to try to seduce a male politician... it's all very funny in comparison to his role on this show!
Post a Comment