- Daytime date with the husband: lunch at a local bar and grill (a couple wings, a BLT, and a Coke) and a matinee to see Taken (just Twizzlers), shopping at a locally owned sports store (sports tank and shoes). It's part of our economic stimulus package, supporting the locals.
- Picking the boys up from school together. They are so excited when they see both of us.
- Sleeping until 8:30...again. This is a trend that will unfortunately end tomorrow when I get up at 5:45.
- Putting away clean laundry. Where did all of it come from?
- Travis has become a hugger and was giving them away after dinner.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE it when they figure out hugging. I can't get enough of Kent's hugs... maybe we'll get some Travis hugs when we see you guys in two weeks! W00t!
Post a Comment