Saturday, February 7, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 7

  1. The weather has warmed up. It's currently 67 and clear blue skies. We are loving it!
  2. I did not take part in today's Krispy Kreme Challenge. I hail from the Krispy Kreme hometown, and live in a city that holds this great race. People run 2 miles from the NCSU Belltower to the KK and 2 miles back. Oh, and eat a dozen donuts at the KK. It's for charity so it's all good. But I can't stomach all that running and the dozen donuts!
  3. I did hit Costco and Target with Travis. And we had lunch at Chick Fil A.
  4. Watching Adrian and Nicholas have special bonding time. They went to REI, lunch at Snoopy's, and worked in the garage. I'm not sure what males do in the garage for such long periods of time, but whatever.
  5. My TiVo is hooked up again. It moved rooms and was disconnected for a long time. Now I can record and watch my shows without negotiations. And now my mom can stop calling to ask the status of the TiVo.

No comments: