- I am so glad I was not at work with my husband today. He had a vertigo attack and fell out of his chair during a meeting. Sure, his co-workers did their due diligence and checked on him. But I would have laughed my butt off. I still chuckle thinking about it now.
- I survived a Monday. It really wasn't that bad.
- Nicholas doesn't like to pick his nose. Not sure why. So I have to step in and assist with my pinky nail. We got a real gem tonight. I have no idea how he was able to breathe through that nostril.
- I got another compliment on my Days of Grace list. Thanks Erica, Jessica, and Jillian. People really do like me.
- My sister Mallory turned 39 yesterday. Go Mouse! In my mom's words, "She is 39 now and thriving, a hopeful example for the little girls following the same path." Please follow this link to learn more about Rett Syndrome.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 23
In case you can't tell, I will come up with any explanation to excuse my ability to procrastinate and make it seem harmless and okay. It's a natural talent really. I was born with it. Ask my mom. She can tell you all about how I got the trait from my father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment