Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Not a Cougar

But I did go on a date with a man 30 1/2 years my junior. Travis and I went to the mall for new shoes. While I was trying on various brown heels he put the little footies on over his shoes. The sales ladies were eating it up. Then we went on to Stride Rite. He upgraded from the Stage 2 Cruisers to regular tennis shoes, as well as going up a whole shoe size. Geez. Feet do not stop growing at this house.
Then we wanted a snack. The lines were crazy at Auntie Anne's and Cinnabon, not that we were heading there anyway. I just thought it was worthy of noting this on January 3rd. Maybe people are no longer resolving to eat healthy in 2009. I was going to argue my point further on smart snack selections at the mall but Cinnabon does not post nutritional info on their website - shocker! We landed in the Barnes & Noble with chocolate milk, raspberry vanilla Italian soda, and a big rice krispy treat.
We had a fun time together. I think Travis enjoyed the one on one outing. Nicholas got to have them very often for the first 2 1/2 years of his life. Now I am trying to balance time with each of them as well as family time with everyone.

No comments: