The cookies are so perfectly sweet and wonderful with the coconut, caramel, and chocolate coating...and addictive. Supremely addictive. This box was opened after dinner. I really don't think it will last much longer.
I introduced the boys to them, sort of hoping they wouldn't succumb to the evil evil addictive cookie. But no, the creation of the devil is in their blood now. Travis can confidently say more and make his own sign language for the word more. And Nicholas is developing more negotiating tactics to earn cookies. "I'll pick up my toys for a cookie. I'll get myself dressed for a cookie."
**I am a former Girl Scout and my mother was my proud leader and cookie hocking supporter. So really I was just helping out the pitiful mothers in front of the grocery store. Their devilish daughters were jumping around and screaming at the cart return not having much to do with the sales transactions. The purchase is in her honor. Thanks Mom! As long as I don't see more mothers hocking cookies at the grocery store I won't have to move to the next hole in my belt.
1 comment:
We have two boxes of those on order, as well as a box of Tagalongs for good measure. I can't wait for them to get here! And we may not share them with Kent... or maybe only part of one, or something, so as to prevent him being tainted by the devil at such a young age. =)
I had forgotten all about Lemon Pastry Cremes. How things change.
Post a Comment