
It's been a busy but very good week here. A lot was accomplished. It's amazing what can be done at home when you take time off from your real job.
If you want to look at more lovely photos, you can jump over to Sarcastic Mom where she hosts Weekly Winners.
As an ode to Lotus, here's a bathtime photo of my younger son.
We got a new pet this week, too. Isn't he cute? And he doesn't make any messes or noises.
Syracuse won their 2nd National Championship in a row (11 total if you're tracking at home).
Travis's room before the yard sale. (Yes!!! The TV, filing cabinet, and bed all sold!)
Travis's room after the yard sale. I repainted the shelves I built like 6 years ago. The art table and chairs for the corner are en route, says the UPS tracking number.
I had to bribe the boys with McDonald's for dinner to get them to actually leave the room.
5 comments:
Love the Syracuse shot, your boys are adorable. Congrats on the yard sale success. Maybe that's what I need to do to clear out my house.
new room looks great!!!
Go Orangemen!!!! :)
Nice shots!
Love the 'Syracuse' shot. Too cute!
I've got family there. And hubby is a huge hoops fan!
You did SUCH a good job in that room. I wouldn't leave either!
Post a Comment