Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekly Winners (May 24)


More Weekly Winners photo galleries can be found at Sarcastic Mom.
Please leave her some kind words, her photos are beautiful as usual.








7 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Very nice. I love the roses over the fence. It must smell heavenly.

Tara R. said...

That last photo is priceless. The sepia tone makes it look old, like something from the 1960s. I don't think I would mind either if my neighbor roses spilled over our fence.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice set. I like the last shot. He looks like he is listening to something good.

Smoochiefrog said...

Nice! I like the fence shot.

Daisy said...

I love the flower shots. Adorable kid as well. Happy Sunday!

Weekly Winners 5/17-5/23
Baby Steps

Unknown said...

Those are great photos. I love the last one!

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Love the last shot. Nice set! The roses make me jealous....