- A pink gift bag with matching pink bow
- Margot's Word Brain for Nintendo DS
- Transformers Autobots for Nintendo DS
- Granola Bites - chocolate flavor
- Jello Pudding Snacks - chocolate vanilla flavor
- Target gift card
- Elmo Mother's Day Card with "Elmo Loves You" sound effect
- Mother's Day Card with NKOTB "Hangin' Tough" sound effect
This morning I had to practice my 10K which is next Sunday. We still cannot find my watch. I had it last Thursday when I ran. It's in this house somewhere. At the time, I probably thought I was putting it somewhere clever. I just can't remember where that somewhere is.
I managed to make it more than an hour without collapsing on the side of the road. I love my neighborhood. I go through some intersections that are just a hubbub of activity. And then I can go for blocks of total quiet and solitude. There are the creepy landscapers and tree guys that I am just certain are looking at me. And I remind myself of everything I've learned from CSI, Criminal Minds, etc. and that I will be safe.
I made it home and consumed lots of Gatorade and water. After a shower, Adrian cooked my favorite breakfast. Scrambled eggs and American cheese waffle sandwich. Yum.
Since then I've played wiffle ball, watched some FoodNetwork, and taken a couple a catnaps on the couch. Shortly I'll be going out for my regular Sunday errands.
1 comment:
I am so jealous about your NKOTB Mother's Day card. You must be tough enough!
Post a Comment