You know how Twas the Night Before Christmas says "not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse". Well it's New Year's Eve and creatures are stirring including a mouse. Grayson and Maggie are vicious and fierce hunters only in their dreams. They've been standing guard around the couch downstairs and run after it into the non-exercise room and back to the couch. It's a game of cat and mouse you could say. I doubt they will be having a midnight toast to the mouse and the mouse will live to see 2009.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Edit: The mouse may have seen 2009 but not much of it. (I'm not Gil Grissom or anything, so I can't say for sure.) Sorry for any mouse advocates out there, but Maggie didn't mean any real harm. She was just playing with it and having fun with her "toy".
No comments:
Post a Comment