- Based on her very enthusiastic response to a gift I selected for someone, I have now closed out my Christmas shopping. Credit cards have been charged. The spreadsheet has been updated, tallied, and closed. A big woohoo to that accomplishment!
- One of her gift requests sent me to a long forgotten store where I got suckered into the "buy one, get one 50% off" special. I might just love some Brazil Nut Body Butter. And no, it's not any of the edible stuff, get out of the gutter. It's awesome moisturizing stuff for my knees, elbows, and cuticles. Plus it smells so rich.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Big Thanks of the Day
This one goes out to Erica. She deserves special recognition today. Note to her: spoiler alert! - if she's paying close attention. The rest of you can keep on reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
How can you forget about that store? It's so very good. And their HQ is practically in your backyard, right in Wake Forest, I think.
Congrats on finishing holiday shopping! I have a smidge more holiday sewing, and then a ton of holiday packaging and mailing, which I'll be so glad to check off this weekend. Seriously.
Well, I haven't gotten to the whole wrapping, packaging, and mailing part yet. I'm hoping to check that off this weekend too.
Post a Comment