Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Few Thankfuls

1. My husband the web developer/programmer was able to create a new network at home. This after the firmware upgrade to our previous server killed the network. Of course all this is geek talk so I'm probably using all the wrong terms. In any case, internet is restored!!
2. My co-workers were understanding about the network outage (they were still at work slaving away). I was able to get online from 10-midnight last night to help out with some issues.
3. Nicholas enjoyed another great swimming class. We learned a new hold to use and he continued to practice being Superman gliding through the water.
4. I am awake and positive about the day. Everyone else is still asleep. Nicholas has a dentist appointment. It's his second one so he is aware of what happens and the novelty has worn off. It's a big day at work for our client and I really hope it goes well.
There are so many things to be thankful for but these are the most impacting in the past 12 or so hours.

1 comment:

erica said...

Nice stuff. =)

Are you working from home regularly now? It seems like you have more time with the boys during the day, and last I knew (which was probably before Travis was born), you were still a 5-days-a-week, 9-to-5 person, so I was curious!