For those of you tracking his growth at home:
Weight = 21 lbs 6 oz (25th percentile)
Height = 31 1/2 in (>90th percentile)
Head Circ. = 47 cm (50th percentile)
Yup, he's growing just like his big brother tall and thin. I'll be in very big trouble in the next 10-12 years. My savings will be going towards food, food, and more food.
The boys were dropped off at school and I went and did the work thing.
Then Nicholas and I went to our 4th swimming lesson. Adrian and Travis watched poolside. Afterward, we planned to go to Bruegger's Bagels but it was closed. So went to Plan B, old reliable McD's. Travis and I scored the healthy (as much as it can be) eater awards. I had the grilled southwest salad, he had 1.5 nuggets and half a parfait. Nicholas and Adrian over there did fairly well with their nuggets and filet-o-fish. Hey, it could have been much worse.
(heh heh - you like this shot so you can't see us fully in our bathing suits)
1 comment:
Fun picture! I'm glad Adrian and Travis got to tag along for swim day. =)
Maybe someday, Kent will catch up to Travis... hehehe.
Post a Comment