Travis had to take a half-bath when he got up this morning. His wake up poop, as I call it, exceeded the capacity of his Huggies. Rather than filling the trash with a million wipes, I've found it easier to just wash a kid off with a wash cloth, soap, and water in the tub. This is not a full bath, merely a good clean-up to keep you smelling fresh.
Then at lunch to compensate for only the half-bath he decided the rest of his soup would be good shampoo. He even went through the effort of grounding in some carrot chunks. And thus you have a full bath after lunch.
We all slept in until 8:15 am, a treasured miracle. And we had out-of-town guests bringing breakfast, I skipped my shower and only washed and prepped my face and combed my hair. I think I smeared some deo on too.
So there you have it, the bath score of the day...1.5 - 0. Such is the life of a mother!
1 comment:
I'm glad you clarified that the picture is carrot from lunch, and not actually the morning poo, which is what I first feared. :D
Post a Comment