Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekly Winners (June 28)


I missed last Sunday because we were traveling, so this post is loaded. I hope you don't mind. More importantly, I hope you enjoy them.

For more Weekly Winners, head over to Sarcastic Mom. She's a great hostess, so give her and the other participants some love.


This big guy was floating in our pool of stagnant rain water (a real smart idea in the muggy south and you love mosquitoes). I showed him an idea that would have worked out better.


Last weekend we went to Annapolis (and surrounding area) to see family and friends.






8 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great pictures. Except for the first two. Yuck! But, I love the boats and the billboard.

Tara R. said...

Fun set. I really like the black and white shot.

Secret Agent Mama said...

Love that shot of the street!

Korie said...

Looks like a good time, except the bug....meh.

tiff said...

Great photos! Love the pic of the bug in the boat. Funny.

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Looks like you had a good weekend in our little town. Where'd you eat?

Little Apple said...

We sweated our tails off eating outside at a Tavern right in the center of downtown, I can't remember the exact name of it.

MOO said...

Annapolis is such a cool place. I love the shot up the street.