It really does exist. I promise.
Last week Adrian was going to town on some Laffy Taffy. He announced that he broke a crown. Being the supportive wife I am - "why would you eat Laffy Taffy when you know that you have a crown? you know that's going to be expensive." His defense, "I was chewing the candy on the other side of my mouth." Weird. How does a crown on the other side of your mouth break?
Several days later, I was sharing some DD Munchkins with the boys because that is a good choice when you're raising healthy kids with good teeth. I bit into a nice cakey powdered sugar Munchkin. Then I discovered something hard and crunchy. Strange and unexpected, I thought. I worked out the biggest piece of mystery object I could. It was the size of a pin head and white. Hmm. Then I realized it. I chipped the tip of a molar. Since Adrian wasn't present I had to imagine his statement - "how do you chip a tooth eating a donut? who does that? really? a donut?"
I have my regular cleaning on Wednesday and will ask them to file it down. It's kind of bothersome the way it is. And I'm sure they'll ask how it happened. Hopefully I'm not the first donut incident in their office.
No comments:
Post a Comment