Saturday, April 18, 2009

18 Months



Travis is now 18 months and thinks he is hot stuff. I remember him barely able to sit up a year ago. Where does the time go? He is growing up so fast it's scary. He added new words to his vocabulary recently. He clearly says cat and then meow. He say "Nih" for Nicholas. His requests for more food are coupled with pointing to the spot on his plate that needs a refill - he still eats an amazing amount of food and likes most things we serve. And he copies anything his brother does, often with less grace. The 18 month check up is scheduled for Monday, so we'll have the statistical proof on just how big he really is despite what's in his mind.




1 comment:

erica said...

Heh, Kent says "Nih" for Nicholas too. Sweeeeeet. I love the pics of Travis, and I'm glad to hear he's adding new words-- it's such fun when that starts to happen!