
Happy Birthday Daddy! I know you would have figured out surfing the web and bookmarking my blog. You would be a regular commenter, and a very funny and loving one at that. Who knows, you probably would have started your own blog. I imagine it would be hilarious.
**My apologies to my family if they are embarrassed by the photo. It was the only one readily available in digital format. And I love that no one coordinated their outfits with me in advance and then placed me in the middle.
2 comments:
...and if you had left the bottom 1/2" of the photo, we could have seen the jeans that you were wearing. (But at least they were blue!)
This was our last whole-family church directory photo, before you left for college. I treasure my copy!
Love,
WSM
LOL, my first thought was about your jeans, too! =)
I miss Bill all the time. He would have made an amazing grandpa to all our kids. Thanks for this post.
Post a Comment