Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekly Winners (July 5)

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing July 4th holiday. With the lack of rain around here, the boys made do with a garden hose and dry red clay. Let them enjoy it. There's always time for a good bubble bath afterwards.
I'll be off next Sunday getting my tail kicked at the Boilermaker in Utica, NY. Photos will have to wait until the following week.
Take care! And check out Sarcastic Mom for more Weekly Winners. Please. I promise it's worth it.






7 comments:

Tarasview said...

I love the shot of the shoes :)

Smoochiefrog said...

My goodness he got dirty! :)

Good luck at the Boilermaker. I don't think I could ever do that. We were just up there last week! :)

Jeanette said...

LOL at all that mud!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like fun in the mud. Love that last shot.

Eve said...

Hahaha... he is SO dirty! ADORABLE!

Amo said...

Mud play is actually one of my favorite games with my sons!

Ladynred said...

Your kids must have fun in the mud!