Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catch Up By Photo

I have no idea where the time has gone.  I think of a blog post and get completely sidetracked.  We are crazy busy this spring.  On the go a lot.  Every weekend until Mother's Day is booked.  It's going to be a lot of fun and nice to rest in the end.  Here goes an attempt at catching up - in pictures.  We had Valentine's Day, trips to some parks (the boys and I played and explored while Adrian rode his bike on the trails), and I went to Albuquerque with my BFF co-worker.  I could go on about that trip but we'll sum it up as FOOD with a little training, running, and gambling thrown in.  We did go to The Standard Diner where Guy from DDD on Food Network has been.  We didn't know until we got there.  We also hit some local hole in the wall type places with excellent food.

Addressing Valentines for school

My Best Mom Ever trophy (created by Nick on a field trip to The Scrap Exchange)

Valentine's Day!
They asked for dogs, candy, and a card.

Dance Party with a DJ

Trav doing Mousercizes

Durant Park playground

Playground lasted 5 minutes before we wandered off to explore

Lake at Durant Park

Trails around the lake - Adrian was riding the mountain bike course

View from my hotel in Albuquerque

Mountains from work parking lot

Hard Rock Hotel - my home for the week

Disaster Burrito at Hurricane's Diner

It was tasty!  I ate as much as I could.

The rattlesnake at the top of University Blvd.  There's a twin at the bottom.

No comments: