- Travis is 22 months old. He's almost 2 years old!?
- Today marks 7 years at the same employer. I can still remember my first day in training class. I even still talk to the guy who sat next to me.
- I went to the chiropractor for my routine neck adjustment. He also checked out my right knee. It was out of alignment but no cartilage damage to report. I can try walking fast, i.e. not power-walking, this weekend. And maybe run next week. If the realignment sticks - cross our fingers.
- I finished off the rest of my homemade guacamole with Travis's help. He really likes to help people eat.
- Nicholas can't tell time yet and went to bed with Travis at 8 pm.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 29
I haven't done one of these in a while and it's a random day, so why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment