I ran 5K, 10K, and 15K races and managed to be successful at my job and impress people. We held our first kid birthday party at our house. Nicholas turned 4, Travis turned 2. I turned 28 again. And Adrian turned 37. Adrian attended a couple IT conferences, presented at one, and assisted at another. His lacrosse leagues, camp, and Stick It To Cancer tournaments were all successful. Nicholas is talking about kindergarten and shaving. Travis is starting to master talking in general. We traveled by car and went through North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, South Carolina, and Georgia to visit various family members and friends.
And this is the newest family member of 2009. My niece, Blythe Caroline, was born on December 22. She was in a big hurry to get here and thankfully my sister and brother-in-law made it to the hospital in time. They were released from the hospital and spent their first night at home on Christmas Eve. Now that's an awesome Christmas gift. She is a sweetheart and I can't wait to spend a lot of time with her and spoil her with lots of pink stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment